This statement sets out how we collect and process personal information about individuals and companies we connect with for the marketing and communication.
The information we will process includes:
- Your name, the name of your business, business address, business email address and business telephone contact details.
- The nature of your business, including any specialities.
- Whenever we process data for these purposes we will ensure that we always keep your Personal Data Rights in high regard and take account of these rights.
Why do we hold your personal data?
- To provide communications which we think will be of interest to you.
- For the purposes of marketing we will keep your data unless requested otherwise. We may process your personal information for carefully considered and specific purposes which are in our interests and enable us to enhance the services we provide.
What are your rights relating to the information we hold about you?
- You can request to see a copy of the data we hold on you.
- You have the right change any of the data we hold about you if it is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to request that we delete any data that we hold on you if it is no longer relevant or necessary for us to use. Do this by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org